Private Equity Internship at TheClubDeal
On this page you will find all relevant information with regards to the Venture Capital – Private Equity Internship we offer to ambitious candiates.
TheClubDeal is a Brussels-based Venture Capital – Private Equity fund manager. The company was created in 2016 as an investment holding and capital advisory firm advising and investing in promising growth ventures in Belgium and France. For its selection, structuration and supervision of investments, TheClubDeal relies on processes and values to maximise success.
Since 2020, the executive and non executive teams have grown to launch the “Fund II”, a 50M EUR multi sector specialised fund. The team has closed 23M EUR to date and plans to close the remainder before year’s end. The fund has already invested in two participations and is actively sourcing and analysing deals.
The team prides itself in compromising neither on returns nor on values. Entrepreneurs at heart, we support ventures fuel their growth towards international competitiveness.
Private Equity Internship Description
TheClubDeal offers internships to candidates with financial, management or legal backgrounds. We offer interns hands-on experience in the local Venture Capital & Private Equity industry. We recruit on a rolling basis throughout the year for the following internship periods:
- June – August (2021: not accepting candidates anymore)
- September – December
- January – June
Interns are invited to take part in all stages of TheClubDeal’s activities:
- Supporting fundraising processes
- Deal sourcing
- Deal analysis, up to and including its closing
- Strategic reviews of portfolio companies
- Business process Kaizen
- Exposure to the fund’s investment committee
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Management or Law. Ideally working towards a Master’s degree.
- Qualitative and quantitative analytic excellence supported by competitive academic grades.
- Fluency in French and English. Dutch is an asset.
- Team player able to hit the ground running and who demonstrates ethics.
- Previous experience in Finance is preferred.
- Interest or Knowledge in the Fund’s investment sectors is an asset.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the form. A team member will contact you shortly.