Spontaneous Application at TheClubDeal
Do you want to join our dynamic team? To support our expansion, we could be interested in your profile to join our team.
TheClubDeal is a Brussels-based Venture Capital – Private Equity fund manager. The company was created in 2016 as an investment holding and capital advisory firm advising and investing in promising growth ventures in Belgium and France. For its selection, structuration and supervision of investments, TheClubDeal relies on processes and values to maximise success.
Since 2020, the executive and non-executive teams have grown to launch the “Fund II”, a 50M EUR multi sector specialised fund. The team has closed 23M EUR to date and plans to close the remainder before year’s end. The fund has already invested in two participations and is actively sourcing and analysing deals.
The team prides itself in compromising neither on returns nor on values. Entrepreneurs at heart, we support ventures fuel their growth towards international competitiveness.
- Hold a master’s degree in Finance, Management, Law or Life Sciences.
- Qualitative and quantitative analytic excellence.
- Fluency in French and English. Dutch is an asset.
- Team player who demonstrates ethics.
- Previous experience in Private Equity, Funds or Medical companies is favoured.
- Be IT literate.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the form. A team member will contact you shortly.