Marketing Internship at TheClubDeal
On this page you will find all relevant information with regards to the Marketing Internship we offer to ambitious candidates.
TheClubDeal is a Brussels-based Venture Capital – Private Equity fund manager. The company was created in 2016 as an investment holding and capital advisory firm advising and investing in promising growth ventures in Belgium and France. For its selection, structuration, and supervision of investments, TheClubDeal relies on processes and values to maximise success.
Since 2020, the executive and non-executive teams have grown to launch the “Fund II”, a 50M EUR multi sector specialised fund. The team has closed 30M EUR to date and plans to close the remainder before year’s end. The fund has already invested in two participations and is actively sourcing and analysing deals.
The team prides itself in compromising neither on returns nor on values. Entrepreneurs at heart, we support ventures fuel their growth towards international competitiveness.
Marketing Internship Description
TheClubDeal offers internships to candidates with a marketing, communication or design background. The role will offer the candidate the opportunity to own multiple projects linked to our stakeholder strategy. This can range from Coporate Documentation, Communication Strategy, Strategy Articulation, Digital Marketing and many other independent tasks. Interest or experience in the financial sector are appreciated, as well as an ability to work independently. We recruit on a rolling basis throughout the year for the following internship periods:
- September – December 2022
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication or design. Ideally working towards a master’s degree.
- Fluency in French and English. Dutch is an asset.
- Team-player able to hit the ground running.
- Independent project owner.
- Previous experience in Finance is appreciated.
- Candidates must be located in Brussels or be able to relocate at their own costs.
- University internship convention required.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the form. A team member will contact you shortly.